NewsArticlesAnnouncementAbout UsContacts
About us Contact

We are guided by what unites people

News
Articles
Announcement
About Us
Contacts

Copyright 2017-2026 ORIENT - NEWS AGENCY

About us | Contact |

The US will allocate another $25 million for the economic development of Central Asia - Blinken

March 01, 2023 | 00:15 |5688
Washington allocates $25 million for the economic development of Central Asian countries, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said during his visit to Kazakhstan.Washington allocates $25 million for the economic development of Central Asian countries, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said during his visit to Kazakhstan.
Source: Global Look Press

Washington allocates $25 million for the economic development of Central Asian countries, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said during his visit to Kazakhstan.

He recalled that in September last year, the United States allocated $ 25 million within the framework of the "Economic Sustainability Initiative in Central Asia" to expand trade routes, create new export markets, as well as attract investment in the private sector.

"Today I am announcing another $25 million for this initiative - a total of $50 million - to strengthen the regional economy," Blinken said during a press conference in Astana, where a ministerial meeting of Central Asian countries and the United States in the C5+1 format was held on Tuesday.

ORIENT news

More news

tmcell
TNGIZD
toyota banner
orient mobil gosyndy
orient mobile ios
Bilelik HUB
https://atlas.com.tm/ru
Turkey asks Interpol for red notice against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Turkey asks Interpol for red notice against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

18:00 August 23, 2026
Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney announced retaliatory tariffs on US goods to take effect on September 8

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney announced retaliatory tariffs on US goods to take effect on September 8

16:00 August 23, 2026
Brazilian president in phone call with Trump rejects new US tariffs, urges dialogue

Brazilian president in phone call with Trump rejects new US tariffs, urges dialogue

14:01 August 23, 2026