Following the meeting of the President of Turkmenistan and the Prime Minister of Russia, 10 documents were signed20.01.2023 | 17:41 |
Following the talks between President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov and Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, 10 documents were signed in a narrow and expanded format, the website of the Government of the Russian Federation reports.
The management and representatives of various institutions of Turkmenistan and Russia signed:
– Agreement between the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation on cooperation in the field of migration;
– Memorandum between the State Customs Service of Turkmenistan and the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation on cooperation in the field of personnel training;
– Protocol on cooperation in the field of combating Customs Offenses for 2023-2025;
– Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Turkmenistan and the Federal Agency for Fisheries of the Russian Federation;
– Protocol between the State Plant Quarantine Service of the Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection of Turkmenistan and the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance of the Russian Federation on the transition to the integration of information systems in the field of plant quarantine;
– Action plan ("roadmap") on issues of Turkmen-Russian cooperation in the field of water use and ecology (head office – RAS);
– Memorandum of Intent on the implementation of an investment project to create a logistics center of Turkmenistan in the port special economic zone of the Astrakhan region;
– Cooperation agreement between JSC "Special Economic Zone "Lotos" (Astrakhan region, Russian Federation) and the competent authority from Turkmenistan;
– Memorandum of Understanding in the field of youth policy between the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan and the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs of the Russian Federation;
– Cooperation agreement between Magtymguly Turkmen State University and Lomonosov Moscow State University.