Requirements for passengers of international flights in Turkmenistan published24.05.2022 | 02:00 |
Turkmenistan Airlines has published requirements for passengers of international flights that will operate after the resumption of air communication with foreign countries by Turkmenistan.
For those departing from Turkmenistan:
– before boarding for a trip abroad from Turkmenistan, passengers will be required to provide documents that meet the requirements of the country of destination,
– acquaint with country requirements at this link using an interactive map.
For those arriving in Turkmenistan and transiting:
– upon arrival in Turkmenistan, passengers must provide a certificate of a negative PCR test result for COVID-19 in Russian, English or Turkmen,
– PCR test must be done no more than 48 hours before the flight,
– fill out a form on the state of health and location of the passenger in connection with COVID-19 (the template can be downloaded at this link),
– wear a medical mask at the airport and inside the aircraft (except for children under 5 years old).
The website of the International Air Transport Association also states that those arriving in Turkmenistan will be required to:
– have a document confirming vaccination against COVID-19 and the presence of antibodies in the body,
– Quarantine for 21 days.
Earlier, at the meeting of the government, Deputy Prime Minister Sapardurdy Toylyev told on plans to resume regular flights with foreign countries. He said that such a recommendation was made by specialized experts and the Extraordinary Commission to Combat the Spread of Diseases.
The exact date of the resumption of flights abroad was not designated, however, plans were made to cancel the mask regime in Turkmenistan from June 1, and starting from May 25 to open flights within the country.
The website of the International Air Transport Association states that flights to Turkmenistan are suspended until June 5, 2022.