Issues of development of legislation of Turkmenistan became the main subject of the working meeting held on Wednesday by President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov with Minister of Justice Begmyrat Mukhamedov.
After the report on work on the study of proposals for improvement of legislation, the President of Turkmenistan formulated the priorities facing the Ministry of Justice. In particular, the Turkmen leader pointed out to the head of department to the topicality:
1) to create legislative mechanisms aimed at protection of interests of Turkmenistan in global process of technological modernization in the energy sphere;
2) to continue activities for modernization of legislation in the field of health care and counteraction of global pandemic;
3) to prepare legal measures in the field of trade and transport policy for the purpose of protection of national interests, connected, including with creation of international transport corridors;
4) to provide with reliable legal base implementation of the guaranteed supply abroad energy resources of Turkmenistan;
5) to develop legislative bases for active cooperation of Turkmenistan with regional economic and financial structures;
6) to study issues of accession of the country to conventions of the International Labour Organization, the Framework agreement on trade cooperation of the Economic Cooperation Organization;
7) to continue preparation of the normative legal acts providing introduction of digital systems in all branches of Turkmenistan;
8) to carry out activities for creation of the International commercial arbitration centre at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan for formation of non-governmental international commercial arbitration courts.