“Turkmenkhimiya” State Concern announces prolongation of the International tender earlier published on January 18, 2019 (newspaper №16) for the purchase of products for the following lot:
Lot No. 5 – “Fine phosphate raw materials with phosphorus oxide (P2O5), content, not less than 24.5%”
To participate in the tender, it is necessary to submit to “Turkmenkhimiya” State Concern at the address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Archabil Ave. 132, Industrial complex of Turkmenistan, 3 floor, office № 324, management of WPP and C:
a written application about the desire to participate in the tender, indicating the full name of the participant, his legal status, country of registration and details. Applications are not accepted from companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore zones.
– familiarize yourself with the “Rules for the conduct of international tenders for the selection of
– suppliers of material and technical goods for “Turkmenkhimiya” State Concern;
– get the specification of the lot and technical requirements;
– receive a package of tender documents by paying $200 (two hundred) US dollars per lot (excluding VAT and bank costs).
– an account for the funds transfer will be specified when submitting a written application.
Tender proposals are accepted from 9:00 hours to 17:00, local time.
The deadline for submission of tender bids is 03.04.2019, until 10.00, local time.
Proposals received after the deadline set above will not be accepted and considered.
Telephones for information: 39-01-71, 39-01-82, 39-01-70; 39-01-83.