At the Turkmenbashi oil processing complex are planned to introduce a fully automated digital database. The corresponding international tender was published in the official press. The contractor who won the tender will have to develop a tender proposal for the design and implementation of a full range of works to create and introduce a new digital system into the work of the Turkmenbashi oil processing complex.
Project realization should:
– to ensure the operation of a unified document management system between all departments of the Turkmenbashi oil processing complex,
– increase the efficiency and efficiency of work with documents,
– to strengthen the protection of information data without compromising efficiency,
– reduce the cost of document circulation and office work,
– reduce the time of searching and passing documents by structural divisions,
– ensure the operation of the workflow tracking system for documents and projects of the enterprise.
Applications for participation in the competitive selection will be accepted within 30 working days from the date of publication of the announcement. The technical specification can be found at the link.
Earlier in July, the Turkmenbashi oil processing complex announced a tender for the modernization of automated control systems at several units.
In summer of 2021, digitalization departments were created at the the Turkmenbashi oil processing complex, as well as in the state concerns "Turkmengas", "Turkmennebit" and the state corporation "Turkmengeologiya".